Hydroxyl-terminated polybutadiene(HTPB) is a liquid teleclaw polymer and a type of rubbers. It reacts with chain extender, cross-linking agent or curative at room temperature or high temperature to form the three-dimensional network structure of thermosetting polymer. It has excellent characteristics, such as good mechanical properties, hydrolysis resistance, acid and alkali resistance, wear resistance, cold temperature tolerance, electrical insulating property.
Density 0.913 g/mL at 25 °C
Refractive index n20/D 1.5126
Appearance: Colorless transparent liquid
Hydroxyl-terminated polybutadiene(HTPB) CAS 69102-90-5
|Type I||Type I-Modified||Type II||Type III||TypeⅣ|
|Hydroxyl value, mmol/g||0.47-0.53||0.54-0.64||0.65-0.70||0.71-0.80|
|H2O2 content, %||≤0.040||≤0.050|
|Volatilization loss, %||≤9.5||≤8.5|
|Appearance||Transparent oily liquid, no visible impurities|
Hydroxyl-terminated polybutadiene(HTPB) CAS 69102-90-5 is transparent, low viscosity, age resistance, good low-temperature performance and processability. It is used to be casting elastomer for the structural materials for the tyre of automobile and aeroplane, building materials, shoe materials, rubber products, thermal insulation, coating, adhesive, encapsulating material, electrical insulating material, waterproof and anti-corrosion material, racetrack, wear-resisting conveyer belt, modification additive for rubber and epoxy resin, etc.
Hydroxyl-terminated polybutadiene(HTPB) CAS 69102-90-5 Uses:
1) Binder, such as HTPB r45m is used as a binder for solid rockets in the aerospace industry;
2) Adhesives, which connect objects through adhesion and cohesion from the surface;
3) Paint, applied to the surface of the object being protected or decorated, and can form a continuous film firmly attached to the object being coated;
4) Industrial rubber materials such as tires (belts, shock-proof rubber) and industrial rubber materials with complex shapes (safety parts for vehicles such as bumpers, etc.);
5) Sealing materials, joint filling materials;
6) Raw materials of artificial leather, elastic fiber, etc.;
7) Foam plastics and excellent impact absorption materials;
8) Modifier of rubber plastic;
9) Electrical parts materials and potting materials for electrical parts materials;
10) Shoes materials;
11) Materials for ship deck, ceiling and paving.Uses
1kg per bottle, 25kg per drum, or as you required.
Store the container tightly closed in a dry, cool and well-ventilated place.