Bacillus licheniformis, also known as B. licheniformis, is a spore bacteria, much like other Bacillus species. It is a facultative anaerobe, having both anaerobic respiration and fermentation capabilities. It has both probiotic and industrial applications.
|Product Name||Bacillus Licheniformis|
|Viable Count||20 billion cfu/g,40 billion cfu/g,100 billion cfu/g|
|Package||20kg/bag/drum, 25kg/bag/drum, or as you required|
|Storage||Store the container tightly closed in a dry & cool place. Do not expose to direct sunlight.|
|Shelf Life||12 months|
The series of products compete with harmful bacterium for the attachment points in digestive tract, produce antibacterial material, and compete with harmful bacteria to get nutrients, strive for oxygen by biological mechanisms ,so as to establish normal microflora in digestive tract; adjust and improve immune function; improve digestion and absorption function; prevent toxic amine synthesized.
1. Improve feed efficiency, and promote digestion and absorption of nutrients in feed.
2. Produce a variety of antibiotics to kill pathogenic bacteria, enhance immune function and improve stress resistance of animals.
3. Produce multiple activating enzymes and enzymatic activator, enhance animal growth and weight gain.
4. Reduce excretion of ammonia and nitrogen in animal waste, decrease the concentration of harmful gas in breeding place for livestock and poultry and aquatic products, improve the breeding condition and reduce environment pollution.
1. The strains of the product are safety strains which are listed on "feed additive varieties directory" issued by the Ministry of Agriculture; breeded by special submerged fermentation process, especially meet the animal breeding need in domestic and overseas.
2. High concentration, high speed of reactivate, short time period in forming dominant bacterial community.
3. Good stability such as acid-proof, salt-tolerant, heat-resistant and compression resistant; maintain high stability during feed granulating and the process of getting though the acidic condition in stomach.
4. Available in many kinds of strong enzyme activity, including protease, lipase, and amylase, meanwhile, it contains enzymes such as pectinase, glucanase, cellulose and etc which can degrade non-amylase polysaccharide enzyme in plant feed, thereby improve utilization of protein and energy
5. Produce B vitamins such as B1, B2, B6, vitamin C and vitamin K2 during the growth and breeding of animals, which provides vitamin nutrition for animals.
6. Safety, green, and non-toxic without pollution and side effects.
How should I take bacillus licheniformis ?
T/T(telex transfer), Western Union, MoneyGram, Credit card, PayPal,
Alibaba Trade Assurance, BTC(bitcoin), etc.
≤100kg: within three working days after payment received.
＞100kg: one week
or as you required.
Store the container tightly closed in a dry & cool place.
Do not expose to direct sunlight.